Hello, and welcome to a Sunday post! This post is going to be all about Halloween day and night for me and my family this year. Lets go,
Today, my sister, Anna, who goes to UGA is coming home to help us hand out candy. So beforehand i make her a gluten-free pumpkin loaf bread to surprise her and make up for forgetting the gingerbread men. Then we are going to make the gingerbread men that i put the recipe for in a previous post, “Gluten-Free GingerBread Cookies – September 22, 2015”.
So, the first costume thing I’m going to do is, makeup! I actually only had to buy one product, the foundation! The rest is all stuff from my regular makeup ‘routine’. These are all the products I’m using in the order I use them
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion – Its not actually lotion, more of a toner or cleanser.
- Moisturizer- I use ‘Aveeno brightening cleanser”which I just recent found out is actually a face wash??? Whatever.
- Concealer -Trublend Fixstick
- Foundation -Revlon Colorstay ‘Translucent’ (not stage makeup and bought at Walmart.
- Highlight, contour, and chin definition – Bare-minerals “Hello Gorgeous’ (contour and definition) and Maybelline ‘Fit Me Shine-Free foundation’ (highlight)
- Eye area – Benefit ‘they’re Real!’ mascara and Bare-minerals ‘marina, smoked clay, disco’, and ‘smoky sage’. Also, sephora ‘colorful’
- Lips – Maybelline ‘Red (630)’ and Revlon color stay skinny liquid eyeliner
- Neck Spiderweb art – Revlon color stay skinny liquid eyeliner
So, this is the finishing result,
And, here is my costume!
This is the house all decorated for the tricker-treaters.I also used the decorations from “More DIY Halloween Decor – October 29, 2015”. But, i decided not to sit in a chair because my dress has hoops and when you sit, it looses the effect.
So, thats all for this post and i hope to see you back for my next post! BYE BYE!