Hello and welcome to a Friday post! Today I’m going to talk about my top five in-flight travel essentials. Not just the basics (Phone, toothbrush, medicine, etc.) but the things not a lot of people think about and then they get on the flight and think “Ohh, man! I really wish i thought of that!”. I thought i would just say my history of flying first. The first time i went on a plane, i was 7 weeks old and we flew to England (9+ hour flight) and have since done it a few more times. Ive flown to California, Indiana, France, and many other places that have slipped my mind while writing this. And, I’m going to England this christmas, as stated in the previous post. Im only 13, but i have had my fair share of “Man, i wish i brought that!” moments. Okay, here we go,
- Pajama Pants – I love some fluffy pj pants on a long plane ride. Especially an overnight one!
- Eye Mask – Good for a long nap. BONUS POINT: ear plugs!
- Fluffy Socks – Always great if you get cold.
- A back-up book – Either for if you finish the one you are already reading, or you start one and don’t like it.
- Gum, hand sanitizer, and ‘Wet Wipes’ – I know this is a 3 in 1 thing, but these are some of the most important and forgot items on a plane. Gum: so your ears don’t pop, or if you are bored. Hand sanitizer: For when you touch that wet piece of gum stuck under your arm rest. ‘Wet Wipes’: wipe down your arm rests, belt buckle, and tv screen.
I hope you liked this post and comment any feedback, suggestions, or questions below. BYE BYE!